Brifly initially began as a simple idea, which is “News can be so much more simplified and even easier to consume”. We at Brifly, firmly believe that it is more important that the news we publish is accurate, compliant with journalistic ethics and verified through multiple sources, rather than just scrambling to be the first to report it.
How is it different than any other news organization?
Here is how we stand out:
- Brifly News is a collaborative brainchild of diverse media professionals with a goal of revolutionizing the way news is delivered and consumed.
- At Brifly we encourage our reporters to put forth news and not views, with emphasis on fact-checking and verification.
- Our unique format of news delivery: keeping it short, accurate and an easy read. With a hybrid approach (traditional + new media) towards presenting content, we focus on delivering verified news that is consistent and credible.
- By leveraging the potential of social media, especially amongst the younger demographic, we have set out to deliver news in an "easy-to-consume" format.
- News at Brifly is packaged as a visual or a post on Instagram, with short captions and a voice over that elaborates on the news presented.
Here are the main principles upon which Brifly was founded:
- Verified News: We verify news from multiple sources
- No Opinion: Focus on Information Not Perspective
- No Biased News: We deliver news Not views
- Brief: We provide 5W’s & 1H
- Crisp: We publish News under 80 words
- Regional News: Multiple Language
CEO & Founder
Krishan Roy is an Entrepreneur who is working in Media Space to Create a bias-free News Platform. An Entrepreneur and an aspiring journalist with looking to make a mark in a clickbait world. Previous Work Experience: Reporter and Writer at The Hindu, CNN NEWS18, NewsX, Deccan Herald, ANN News, and The New Indian Express. News Analyst at Resilinc solutions, Pune. Masters from MIT-ISBJ pune
Sachin Tantry is a media & communication consultant, researcher, and trainer with experience in Radio, Films, Public Relations, and Communication Management and 11 years of teaching experience. He is a mentor to Startups and runs MEERA Services, a Media Incubation Center that supports entrepreneurs who want to work in the media space.