Electric Vehicle Explodes In Vasai; 7 Year Old Child Dies: Maharashtra
In the latest incident involving electric scooters, a seven-year-old child died when the battery of an electric scooter exploded after overnight charging in Vasai, Maharashtra. The police confirmed the deceased case and were identified as Shabbir Ansari. As per sources, the incident happened on September 23, however, came to light on October 2.
Tags: Electric Vehicles, Scooter Exploded, Child Died, Vasai, accident
Courtesy: The Free Press Journal