Viral Story

Photo: India Today

Washing Machine Catches Fire, CCTV Footage Goes Viral

A video of a laundry shop catching fire and shaking this around has surfaced on social media. In the viral video, clothes started spreading, leading to a massive fire in a laundry shop. The footage showed a man exiting the shop seconds before the mishap to have a narrow escape from the unfortunate scene. The incident is said to be the negligence of somebody, who didn't check pockets before.

Mon, 03 Apr 2023 - 04:39 PM / by Varsha Joshi

Tags: Washing Machine, Viral video, Instagram(137), Electric Burn, News 2023