A video of a laundry shop catching fire and shaking this around has surfaced on social media. In the viral video, clothes started spreading, leading to a massive fire in a laundry shop. The footage showed a man exiting the shop seconds before the mishap to have a narrow escape from the unfortunate scene. The incident is said to be the negligence of somebody, who didn't check pockets before.
Courtesy: The Free Press Journal
A blast was reported at a housing society apartment in Pune's Bhawani Peth area o June 12. The explosion was low-intensity and occurred while working on a washing machine. A gas blow torch was being used to fix the washing machine, and an explosion occurred owing to an excessive blow. "No casualties have been reported in the incident. Investigation is on," Amitabh Gupta, Pune Police Commissioner, stated.
Realme originally known for its smartphones and laptops, will soon be launching washing machines under the "Realme TechLife" brand. Acknowledging Realme's new plans, Realme India and Europe CEO Madhav Sheth stated that the company wants to enter every category and build an ecosystem. Features and specifications of Realme's washing machines are yet to be revealed. Realme has hinted that its new Washing machine is likely to launch on Diwali… read-more
Courtesy: India Today