Shawarma Kills Student In Kerala

Photo: DTX News

Rotten Shawarma Killed 1, Left 18 Student Sick In Kerala's Kasaragod District

A 17-year-old student died and 18 others fell sick after eating "Shawarma" at a food stall in Cheruvathur town of Kasaragod district, Kerala. Happened on May 1, the incident gained attention, demanding action against the stall, as after eating rotten shawarma from the stall students suffered food poisoning. Kerala Health Minister Veena George ordered an investigation. Furthermore, the stall has been sealed and the cook is under custody.

Mon, 02 May 2022 - 10:24 AM / by Varsha Joshi

Tags: Food Poisoning, Kerala, Rotten Shawarma, Veena George, students

Courtesy: ANI