Kerala is on high alert after many wild boars died due to Anthrax, a rare but serious bacterial illness. After testing the carcasses of boars in the Athirapilly forest range in Kerala's Thrissur, the disease was detected. Reportedly, humans can contract the disease upon coming in contact with the contaminated waste of the animals. "Government has taken Enough' steps to prevent the spread," said health minister Veena George.
Courtesy: Hindustan Times
Sleeping with wet hair after a shower does more harm than good, said dermatologist Dr. Jushya Sarin. Jushya said wet hair soften the weak strands, making them prone to breaking and falling out due to friction on pillow. Sleeping with wet hair on a regular basis can also pose greater risk as wet hair may lead to fungus and bacteria causing inflammation, Jushya said. Besides, dry scalp helps in making hair greasy and oily.
Courtesy: The Indian Express