Photo: India Today

Student Electrocuted While Ganesh Chaturthi Immersion, Hospitalized

A student of a private university died of electrocution and four others sustained serious burn injuries on September 19. The incident occurred when the tractor in which they were travelling with a Ganesh idol came in contact with an 11 KV electric wire in Naraj area of Cuttack city, police said. The injured have been rushed to a private hospital in serious condition for treatment.

Wed, 20 Sep 2023 - 10:00 AM / by Varsha Joshi

Tags: Ganesh Chaturthi, electrocuted, immersion, hospitalized, students

Chamoli district

Photo; Zee News

Uttarakhand: 10 People Were Electrocuted Due To Transformer Explosion

In a shocking incident, nearly 10 people were killed and several injured after a transformer exploded on the banks of the Alaknanda River in the Chamoli district. Occurred on July 19, the incident reported that he victims were working at the Namami Gange project site. Furthermore, the Chamoli superintendent of police Parmendra Doval said that the injured had been admitted to the district hospital and case is registered.

Wed, 19 Jul 2023 - 02:20 PM / by Varsha Joshi

Tags: electrocuted, Transformer Explosion, Indian News, 10 Killed, Injured

Courtesy: News 18


Photo: India Today

Two Electrocuted, Five Injured In Procession Of BR Ambedkar Jayanti

In a shocking video, two people died and five were injured due to electrocution that happened during the celebration of Dr. BR Ambedkar Jayanti, on April 14. Getting into details, an iron flag pole mounted on a vehicle came in contact with an electric transformer at Virar town in Palghar district during celebrations. The video of the incident is going viral on social media platforms, and an investigation is launched.

Sat, 15 Apr 2023 - 12:48 PM / by Varsha Joshi

Tags: electrocuted, BR Ambedkar Jayanti, procession, Viral video, Virar Incident


Photo: The Indian Express

15 Year Old Falls In Elevator Shaft, Crushes To Death: Delhi

A 15-year-old boy died after he accidentally slipped and fell into an elevator shaft of an air cooler factory in Delhi's Bawana Industrial Area, confirmed police on February 13. The boy identified as Alok fell into the shaft accidentally and got crushed when the elevator came up from the ground floor, which led to his death. He sustained multiple injuries and then electrocuted because of wires, said police.

Mon, 13 Feb 2023 - 11:27 AM / by Varsha Joshi

Tags: Dead, electrocuted, Delhi Incident, Industrial Area, Air Cooler Factory

Courtesy: India Today

Electric Waves

Photo: Constructive Execution

2 UP People Died Of Electrocution In Separate Incidents

In Uttar Pradesh, two people died of electrocution in separate incidents, confirmed the police on July 27. As per PTI, a 19-year-old Muskan accidentally came in contact with a live wire while planting paddy in a field. In another incident at Tamarsepur village, Ram Anuj Tiwari (60) was electrocuted while he was working in a field due to electric fences. Furthermore, their bodies have been sent for post-mortem,

Wed, 27 Jul 2022 - 08:06 PM / by Varsha Joshi

Tags: Uttar Pradesh, electrocuted, Electric Fence, Police, died

Bsavaraj Bommai

Photo:The Indian Express

Youth Dies Due To Electrocution, CM Bommai Assures Action: Karnataka

According to the Sanjaynagar Police station, a person died due to an electric shock by a broken electric wire in the park near Sanjaynagar on April 26. After having a virtual meeting with PM Narendra Modi Karnataka CM Basavaraj Bommai said actions will be taken against the official responsible for the mishap. CM also assured that compensation would be given to the kin of youth who died due to electrocution.

Thu, 28 Apr 2022 - 07:06 PM / by SARANNYA ACHARYA

Tags: Mishap, electrocuted, bengalore, CM Basavaraj Bommai, Karnataka CM

Courtesy: ANI